- high tech, location, Silicon Valley, site selection, US
3 great locations you should consider if you are a Danish high tech company looking to expand to the US
By Malene Kleppe-Hansen
This article reviews the US high tech industry beyond Silicon Valley, and provides an insight into the industry in Washington, Colorado and Utah. Download it here, or read about the key benefits for each state below the picture and get inspired by new business opportunities.
Some of the highlights:
Technology is fueling business transformations across various industries, and the US high tech industry goes way beyond Silicon Valley. Did you ever consider the business opportunities in Washington, Colorado or Utah?
Key benefits for high tech companies in Washington
- Washington has become a very successful high tech cluster alongside Silicon Valley
- The state is home to 14,000 ICT companies and has a very strong ecosystem
- Seattle has one of the largest populations of software engineers
Key benefits for high tech companies in Colorado
- Colorado is one of the most innovative tech hubs in the nation
- The state has the 3rd highest concentration of high tech workers in the U.S.
- In 2015, Denver ranked 4th for its startup activity
Key benefits for high tech companies in Utah
- It is the 2nd fastest growing state for tech jobs
- The state is known for Silicon Slopes – a high tech cluster
- Utah is one of the states with highest internet speed in the nation
This is part of a series including this article that reviews the US life science industry in California, Massachusetts and North Carolina, and this article where you can learn about great US locations for the clean tech industry!