Date: 10 Jun 2016, 14:00 - 15:00
As a follow-up to the popular May 25 event Legal Advice for Danish Companies Employing Staff in US, our speakers from Holland & Knight US and Kromann Reumert Denmark are offering a one-hour phone conference to answer more of your specific questions.
They already covered the topics shown below, but are happy to take further questions on these issues, or new questions. Please be sure to state your specific questions in your registration form!
Upon registration, we’ll send you an email with phone conference dial-in details.
We look forward to “meeting” you soon on the phone for this trial event!
Topics covered in May 25th event:
- Overview of Employment Law in USA and comparison to DK
- Common Mistakes Made by Foreign Employers
- Employment At-Will
- Unions in US vs DK
- Employment Discrimination
- Wage and Hour Requirements
- Employee/Executive Compensation
- PTO, FMLA, Unemployment, Medical and Other Employee Benefits
- Statutory Insurance Requirements
- Health and Safety Laws
- Termination of Employment
- Severance/Separation Agreements
- Restrictive Covenant Agreements
- Joint Employment/Joint Ventures
- Worker Misclassification
- “White Collar” (Salary Level) Changes
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Social Media (Employee Communications)
- “Ban the Box” (Application/Hiring)
- Incentive programs (structures and pitfalls)