- Det Ovale Kontor, US Election
Here are some great resources for following the 2016 US Presidential Election and understanding possible implications for Danish businesses operating in US.
- A clear explanation of the US election process, by the US Government
- A good BBC article summarizing the process
- A 4 minute YouTube video explaining the US system in a simple way, comparing it to the UK
- Debate schedule details: Sept 27, Oct 5 (Vice Presidents), Oct 9, Oct 19. Place, times and agenda shown here at USPresidentialElectionNews.com
- To see who’s winning the presidential delegate count, check out this Bloomberg Delegate Tracker
- Latest election polls, from Real Clear Politics
- NPR Politics news. NPR (National Public Radio) is an American privately and publicly funded non-profit membership media organization that serves as a national syndicator to a network of 900 public radio stations in the United States
- Sign up for the CNN Nightcap Newsletter, a summary of the day in politics. A look at the latest buzz on each candidate and more
- Series of Brookings articles: Election 2016 and America’s Future. Brookings scholars have identified the biggest issues facing the country this election season, and are sharing the best individual ideas for how to address them. These policy briefs present that thinking.
And a great source in Danish, for news, analysis and perspective on American politics:
- Kongressen.com edited by Anders Agner Pedersen
- And a series of short film articles on Jyllandsposten called “Det Ovale Kontor“ by Anders here
Here’s an interesting infographic on how to become President of the United States, in English:
(you can download it here).